☕Vanilla Espresso Martini🍸
We love a martini, what could possibly make it better?🤔
For the Rim🥃
- ▢ 1/4c sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder or 1/2 vanilla bean
For the Drink🍸
- ▢ 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) vodka
- ▢ 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) Kahlúa
- ▢ 1 ounce espresso
- ▢ 1/4 c honey
- ▢ 1 vanilla bean ( or 1 tablespoon vanilla extract)
- Rim your glass with vanilla sugar (optional). Mix 1/4 cup granulated sugar with 1/2 teaspoon vanilla bean powder or 1/2 a vanilla bean, seeds scraped.
- To make the vanilla honey syrup. In a medium pot, bring 1/4 cup water, the honey, and vanilla to a boil over high heat. Boil 2-3 minutes, then remove from the heat. Let cool. This syrup makes enough for about 6 drinks.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine 2-3 teaspoons honey syrup, vodka, Kahlua, and espresso. Add ice and shake vigorously for 1 minute. Strain into the prepared glass. Garnish with a couple of coffee beans and voila! 👩🍳