Just ham-agine the possibilities! These ham steak burgers are a great way to take advantage of this week’s deal and to end the final warm weekend of the summer! Tailgate, host, or just make them for lunch! However you choose to serve them, you’ll instantly be transported to a tropical paradise with these Ham and Pineapple Hawaii burgers🌴
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil for frying
- Ham, thickly sliced
- Fresh pineapple, thickly sliced
- Fresh salad fillings – lettuce, tomatoes, onion, cheese etc.
- Burger buns (gluten free if desired)
- In a frying pan add coconut oil and heat until hot.
- Cook ham steaks and pineapple slices for 5 mins each side.
- Grill burger buns until slightly golden, add fillings and top with cooked ham and pineapple.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Recipe from our friends at: https://additivefreelifestyle.com/recipe-library/recipes/ham-and-pineapple-burgers/