3rd Shift Warehouse Worker
UW Provision Company, Inc. is seeking 3rd shift warehouse workers. UW Provision is a family-owned, regional distributor of meat products since 1958 and is located in Middleton, WI. 3rd shift hours are 9 p.m. to 6 a.m. on Sunday nights through Friday mornings. The starting wage for this position is $15 per hour, plus shift premiums with frequent evaluations. 3rd shift warehouse workers are paid weekly.
Essential Job Duties & Requirements
- Loading outgoing trucks properly
- Unloading incoming trucks properly
- Completing paperwork accurately and completely
- Learning inventory and product codes
- Assembling orders
- Using pallet jacks to move boxes of products
- Keeping coolers clean and organized
- Previous warehouse experience is required
- High motivation to work in a fast-paced and productive environment
- Ability to use basic computer programs and scanning equipment
- Ability to lift 10-100 pound boxes
- Ability to read and interpret words as well as numbers on boxes
- Ability to work in cold temperatures
- 401K plan with match and profit sharing for full time employees
- Vacation and sick days as well as holidays
- Employee discount on all products in the warehouse and retail stores
UW Provision is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, fill out the application form below.
If you have any questions, please call (608) 836-7421.