Warehouse Associate – 3rd shift
UW Provision Company, Inc. is seeking third shift warehouse workers! Since 1958, UW Provision has been a family-owned regional distributor of meat products and is located in Middleton, Wisconsin. Third shift hours are 9 pm to 6:30 am on Sunday nights through Friday mornings. The starting wage for this position is $15 per hour, plus shift premiums with frequent evaluations. Third shift warehouse workers are paid weekly.
Essential Job Duties & Requirements
- Loading outgoing trucks properly
- Unloading incoming trucks properly
- Completing paperwork accurately and completely
- Learning inventory and product codes
- Assembling orders
- Using pallet jacks to move boxes of products
- Keeping coolers clean and organized
- Previous warehouse experience is required
- High motivation to work in a fast-paced and productive environment
- Ability to use basic computer programs and scanning equipment
- Ability to lift 10-100 pound boxes
- Ability to read and interpret words as well as numbers on boxes
- Ability to work in cold temperatures
- 401K plan with match and profit sharing for full time employees
- Vacation and sick days as well as holidays off
- Employee discount on all products in the warehouse and retail stores
UW Provision is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, fill out the application form below.
If you have any questions, please call (608) 836-7421 Ext. 3119.