UW Provision Company, Inc. is seeking an organized and motivated accountant to join our team! UW Provision is a family-owned, regional distributor of meat products since 1958 and is located in Middleton, Wisconsin. The accountant will work closely with our business office staff members to manage our daily bookkeeping, revitalize our record keeping, and organize our day-to-day finances.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform daily, monthly, and quarterly accounting activities, including audits and reviews of financial reports
- Perform monthly and quarterly accounting procedures, such as reconciliations as well as reviews and approvals of employees’ credit card accounts
- Oversee the company’s taxes and follow any new tax regulations
- Report financial results to Management and the Controller
- Communicate any changes or adjustments that may need to take place to the accounts payable coordinator and accounts receivable coordinator
- Expertise in QuickBooks, Accpac, Acumatica, and other accounting software
- Experience with Microsoft Office programs including, but not limited to Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Experienced in financial auditing
- 2-4 years of accounting and/or bookkeeping experience
- Associates degree in Accounting or related field (Bachelor’s degree is preferred)
- 401K plan with match and profit sharing for full-time employees
- Health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Vacation and sick days as well as holidays
- Daily lunch provided by UW Provision
- Employee discount on all products in the warehouse and retail stores
UW Provision is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please fill out the application form below.
If you have any questions, please call (608) 836-7421.