Assistant Shift Lead (2nd Shift)
UW Provision is seeking an assistant shift lead for our 2nd shift. This position carries out responsibilities in the shipping and receiving department.
We are looking for someone who is motivated, highly organized and enjoys working in a team environment. If interested, please call 608-836-7421.
- Loading outgoing trucks properly
- Unloading incoming trucks properly
- Completing paperwork accurately and completely
- Learning inventory and product codes
- Assembling orders
- Using pallet jacks to move boxes of product
- Keeping coolers clean and organized
- Motivating other employees to exceed expectations
- Highly organization skills with a record of prioritizing projects and meeting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, enjoy and create a team environment
- Must be able to read, write and understand common English
- Experience in Microsoft Office and/or other related programs
- Must have basic computer skills
- Must have 1-2 years of warehouse lead or managerial role
- Excellent problem solver
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions
- Must regularly use hands to finger/feel, reach with hands/arms, and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and bend.
- Must occasionally lift up to 100 pounds and must often work in extreme cold environments.
- This job operates in warehouse freezers and coolers, production areas, outside and office/attic spaces. This role routinely uses equipment with moving mechanical parts
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain comprehensive changes in job goals and responsibilities. that are required of the employer for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Note: Changes in equipment, methods of operation, products, and other factors may necessitate changes in job goals and responsibilities. Job Descriptions should be updated as changes occur in jobs. Employees may request a review of their job and updating their job description.
UW Provision is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have any questions, please call 608-836-7421.