UW Provision Company, a family owned regional distributor of meat products since 1958 located in Middleton, WI is seeking a Credit/ Collections Manager. The Credit/Collections Manager is responsible for developing and administrating credit and collection programs. This position is responsible for oversight and investigation of credit risk in customers and advice on course of action for credit applications, and for monitoring and negotiating on the collection of overdue accounts.
- Develop and maintain an up-to-date accounts receivable system that is standardized and accessible by others, in order to achieve customer follow-up, collection activities and allocation of payments
- Investigate customer questions, concerns and discrepancies, and communicate with effectively
- Document discussions with customers, sales staff, management and drivers regarding credit and collection issues
- Monitor and resolve customer accounts in non-payment status, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Maintain accounts receivable customer files that include both past and current activity and advise if continued relationship is beneficial for UW Provision Co., Inc.
- Develop policies, procedures and reports to support the accounts receivable goals and objections
- Conduct periodic review of all credit and collection procedures
- Supervise, delegate duties, and provide ongoing training, coaching, and evaluation of Accounts Receivable Clerk
- 5 years or more experience in Credit/ Collections
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration
To apply, fill out the application form below. You may also download our application. Print and complete it, then scan and email it to Karly Sandstrom, along with a cover letter and resume (if available). If you cannot scan and email, you may also mail your application, cover letter, and resume to 2315 Pleasant View Rd, Middleton, Wisconsin 53562.