Food Production Packer -1st shift
Job Type: Full-Time
Compensation: $14.00/hr. -$17.00/hr.
Schedule: Monday – Thursday (5:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.), Fridays (as needed)
UW Provision Company, Inc is seeking a food production packer for our production floor. We are looking for someone who is motivated, highly organized, and likes to work in a team environment. If interested, please call 608-836-7421.
- Meeting daily production goals
- Completing pipework accurately and completely
- Leaning inventory and product codes
- Assembling orders
- Packing product with a sense of urgency
- Working and communicating effectively with other team members
- Able and willing to work to work cooperatively with other team members
- Demonstrate ability to motivate, collaborate, and work in a team setting
- Highly organized with a record of prioritizing multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, enjoy and create a team environment
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions, provided such accommodations do not create an undue hardship for the company
- Must regularly use hands to finger/feel, reach with hands/arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and bend
- Must occasionally lift weight up to 100 pounds; must often work in extremely cold environments.
- This job operates in warehouse freezers, coolers, production areas, outside and office/attic spaces. This rile routinely uses equipment with moving mechanical part
Note: Changes in equipment, methods of operation, products, and other factors may necessitate changes in job goals and responsibilities. Job descriptions should be updated as changes occur in jobs. Employees may request a review of their job and updating of their job description.