General Production Worker – Sun Prairie
UW Provision Company, Inc. is seeking highly motivated and dedicated full-time and part-time general production workers for our facility in Sun Prairie, Wisconsin. UW Provision is a family-owned, regional distributor of meat products since 1958. Base shift hours are 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Mondays through Fridays. General production workers are paid weekly.
Essential Job Duties & Requirements
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Maintain cleanliness of work area
- Handling food products during the production process
- Work efficiently with food products and equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience with food safety procedures is helpful, but not required
- High motivation to work in a fast-paced and productive environment
- Ability to use basic computer programs and scanning equipment
- Ability to lift boxes 10-100 pounds
- Ability to read and interpret words as well as numbers on boxes
- Ability to work in cold temperatures
Excellent Full-Time Employee Benefits
- 401K plan with match and profit sharing for full-time employees
- Vacation and sick days as well as holidays
- Daily lunch provided by UW Provision
- Employee discount on all products in the warehouse and retail stores
UW Provision is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, fill out the application form below.