Schedule: Monday – Friday from 5:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
UW Provision is looking for an industrial maintenance technician. We are looking for an individual that is energetic and has experience in an industrial setting.
This position carries out responsibilities in the following areas: hydraulics, electrical, welding, refrigeration systems, construction, mechanics, HVAC systems, plumbing, and other general maintenance.
- Working with different hand and power tools
- Working independently and urgently to resolve problems that may occur throughout the day
- Communicating with different departments to ensure the flow of productivity
- Making repairs in refrigeration systems, plumbing and electrical as needed
- Contacting vendors and suppliers to buy necessary tools
- Working and communicating with different departments to ensure proper function of materials and building
- Scheduling preventative tasks to ensure no breakdown in production and warehouse
- Ensuring safety procedures are being met and followed
- one to three years of industrial maintenance
- one to three years of general maintenance and repair
- Associate’s in Industrial Maintenance degree or relevant experience
- Experience in HVAC units and refrigeration units (preferred)
- Must regularly use hands to finger/feel, reach with hands/arms, and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and bend:
- Must occasionally light weight up to 100 pounds; must often work in extremely cold environments.
UW Provision is an Equal Opportunity Employer