UW Provision Company, Inc. is seeking a maintenance technician! UW Provision is a family-owned, regional distributor of meat products since 1958 and is located in Middleton, Wisconsin. This position ensures that all UW Provision locations are operating at their best. All maintenance crew will be expected to be on call as needed.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Working with different hand and power tools on a daily basis
- Making electrical, welding, hydraulic, pneumatic, refrigeration system, HVAC, plumbing, and construction repairs
- Independently and urgently resolving problems that may occur throughout the day
- Communicating with different departments to ensure the flow of productivity
- 1 year of maintenance experience is required
- 1 year of HVAC experience is required
- Electrical experience is preferred
- Plumbing experience is preferred
- Strong knowledge and experience in refrigeration systems
- Overtime is available
- Company vehicle will be provided if traveling is needed
- Starting wages are between $16-$19 per hour based on experience
- Paid weekly
- Competitive paid time-off hours
- 401K plan with match and profit sharing for full-time employees
- Vacation and sick days as well as holidays
- Daily lunch provided by UW Provision
- Employee discount on all products in the warehouse and retail stores
UW Provision is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please fill out the application form below.
If you have any questions, please call (608) 836-7421.