UW Provision Company, Inc. is seeking a sanitation associate! This position is responsible for maintaining clean, safe, and organized work areas in UW Provision’s processing and other departments. Since 1958, UW Provision has been a family-owned, regional distributor of meat products and is located in Middleton, Wisconsin.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain cleanliness of processing equipment, such as pans, cutting tables, grinders, and saws
- Maintain cleanliness of plant, compactor, loading docks, office areas, lunchroom, rest rooms, locker rooms, and maintenance areas
- Perform special cleaning projects, such as cleaning refrigeration units
- Perform all duties within company safety standards while wearing PPE
- Other duties as assigned by the Sanitation Supervisor
- Previous experience in sanitation is preferred
- Perform essential job duties while standing, lifting, crouching, etc.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence
- Demonstrate strong listening and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team environment
Work Schedule & Compensation
- Mondays through Thursdays (possible Fridays) from 3:00 pm to 12 am
- $14 to $15 per hour (depending on experience)
UW Provision is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply, please fill out the application form below.
If you have any questions, please call (608) 836-7421.