Bacon Wrapped Chicken Breasts
09.08.2022 Recommended Recipes
This bacon wrapped chicken is our signature marinated chicken breasts seasoned with brown sugar and spices, then wrapped in thick-cut Smithfield bacon and baked until caramelized. An easy chicken dinner with only 10 minutes of prep time!
Prep Time 10 min | Cook Time 30 min | Total Time 40 min | Servings 4 | Calories 498kcal
- 4 UWP Marinated Chicken Breasts (boneless & skinless)
- 8 slices Smithfield thick-cut Bacon
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley (for topping)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the brown sugar, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Rub half of the spice mixture all over the chicken breasts.
- Wrap each chicken breast in 2 slices of bacon. Place the chicken breasts, seam side down in a baking pan or ovenproof skillet.
- Sprinkle the remaining brown sugar mixture over the top of the chicken.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until bacon is crisp and chicken is cooked through, basting the chicken occasionally with the pan drippings.
- If you prefer extra crispy bacon, broil for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Sprinkle with parsley, then serve.