Why do ducks fly over Ohio upside down?🤔 Because there’s nothing worth crapping on😅
All trash talk aside… there’s a big game this weekend and we want you to be prepared! We’ve got the perfect recipes this week to cover all of your needs for game day. Including a special one… our favorite game day drink, Badger Punch!
- 25 oz. Patrón Silver
- 4 cups Watermelon juice
- 1 cup Fresh lime juice
- 1 cup grenadine, to taste
- .5 tsp. Salt
- Watermelon slice for garnish
- Lay a (preferably seedless) watermelon on its side and assess which end would be a better base if you were to stand it on its end.
- Using a chef’s knife, slice off a small bit of the rounded end to create a flat surface, being careful not to cut through to the flesh. Slice off the opposite end to create a “lid”, and stand the watermelon upright.
- Using a large spoon or ice cream scoop, hollow out the watermelon, being sure to save the flesh and any juices.
- Transfer flesh to a blender and puree lightly, enough to liquefy the mixture. Strain through a fine mesh strainer to remove any pulp.
- Combine Patrón Silver, watermelon juice, lime juice, simple syrup and salt and stir to thoroughly combine.
- Return contents to the watermelon for service and add ice to chill.
- Use a “watermelon tap” if you have such a device or use the watermelon as a punch bowl, ladling out the punch. Alternatively, you can skip the watermelon bowl altogether and use a punch bowl of your choosing.