Boneless Country Style Pork Ribs
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 TB Worcestershire sauce
- 2 TB brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp dry mustard
- 1/8 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 2–3 lbs country style pork ribs
- Preheat oven to 500°F.
- Combine all the ingredients except the pork ribs in a saucepan. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Place ribs in bottom of a roasting pan or 9X13 baking pan.
- Pour sauce over the meat.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake at 500 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Reduce heat to 325 degrees and bake for an additional 1 to 1 ½ hours. Check them at the 45-minute mark and turn them in the sauce.
- When the ribs are tender, remove the foil and cook for 15 minutes without the foil, just enough to slightly reduce and thicken the sauce.
- Ribs are done when the meat is tender and pulls apart easily.
- Remove the BBQ ribs from the sauce to serve. The sauce can be put in a small bowl to serve on the side.
From our friends at: