Cadbury Egg Martini🍸
This one is to dye for🐣. Try this easy Cadbury Egg Martini to celebrate this Holiday weekend! Only 4 ingredients needed
Ingredients for 1 Martini🍸
- 2oz Creme de Cocao
- 2oz Vanilla Vodka
- 1oz Butterscotch Schnapps
- 2-4oz condensed milk, heavy cream, or (slightly melted) vanilla ice cream!
- Toppings: Peep, Cadbury egg, shaved Chocolate, anything your heart desires🍫🍬
- Rim your glass with some melted chocolate or caramel if you’d like.
- Pour your preferred mix-in into your glass (if you chose ice cream it’s best to blend it in next)
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, add vanilla vodka, butterscotch schnapps, and creme de cocoa, shake to combine. (add slightly melty ice cream in here- use less ice and really shake!)
- Add the mix into your glass.
- Top with chocolate shavings, whipped cream, peeps, or Cadbury egg spear, and enjoy!