Easy Crock Pot Mack and Cheese
12.15.2022 Apps & Sides
Looking for something cozy to warm you up on a day like today? Look no further, not only is this the easiest way but it’s also the BEST way to make mac and cheese! The key is to shred your own fresh cheese! Luckily we’ve got plenty of that for you, give this one a try this week🧀
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 10 ½ ounces condensed cream of chicken soup
- 3 cups cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup gruyere cheese shredded
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream regular or light
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard powder
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- Boil macaroni noodles according to directions to make them very al dente. (I cook them for at least 1-2 minutes less than directed on the bag. Mine boiled for 5 minutes). Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Combine all ingredients in a 4qt slow cooker and cook on high for 2 hours or low for 3 hours, stirring once or twice.
- Serve hot.
From our friends at spendwithpennies.com