Grilled Pork Chop with Rosemary
Are you looking for something new to try at your summer cookout or tailgate party? Try our easy recipe for Grilled Pork Chop with Rosemary. It will impress your guests and your taste buds!
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 4 cloves crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh, chopped rosemary
- Salt and black pepper
- 8 pork chops; 1 inch thick
- Combine all ingredients for marinade in a shallow pan.
- Add pork chops and toss well with mixture to coat evenly.
- Let marinate in refrigerator for 4 hours, then return to room temperature before grilling.
- Grill over medium-to-high heat for about 20 minutes.
- Then, enjoy!