Honey Garlic Pork Chops
02.03.2022 Recommended Recipes
Take advantage of this week’s deals of the week by picking up either our meat sampler box or our elegant sampler box to make this delicious recipe!
For the full recipe from Cafe Delites please click here!
- 4 pork chops bone-in or out
- Salt and pepper, to season
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water (or chicken broth)
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar (or apple cider vinegar, or any white vinegar)
- Preheat your oven broiler or grill to medium-high heat. Then, season your pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder before cooking
- Heat some oil in a pan over medium-high heat until the oil is hot. Next, sear your pork chops on both sides until they are golden this will take about 4-5 minutes per side. After the pork chops are done set them on a plate and put them aside.
- To make the sauce reduce the heat to medium and melt some butter in the same pan. Then, Saute the garlic until it is fragmented. Add honey, water, and vinegar to the pan. Increase the heat back to medium-high and cook until the sauce reduces and thickens up. This should take about 3-4 minutes while stiring.
- Add the pork back into the pan and baste the chops in the sauce for about 1 – 2 minutes.
- Add some garnish by placing parsley over some vegetables, rice, pasta, or a salad.
Prep: 10 Minutes
Cook: 12 Minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes