How to cook our Valentines Boxes❤
02.06.2024 Beef, Seafood
Impress your Valentine with a home-cooked surf & turf feast! Here’s what you need to know about preparing our Valentines day boxes at home like a pro!
We’ve included our house favorite cuts- Our US Choice fillets and our US Prime Top Sirloins. Our steak speaks for itself in the kitchen so we like to season it generously with out UWP Gourmet Seasoning and toss it on the grill.
To learn how to steak like a pro- check out our steak guide here
King Crab Legs:
Who knew fancy could be soooo easy! Cook up these Crab Legs in 10 min!
- 2 clusters king Crab legs
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 lemon cut into wedges.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
Place legs (with shell on) on a jelly roll pan or large baking sheet. Put up to 4 legs on a pan. (You may put two pans in the oven but you may have to increase the cooking time).
Bake for 10-30 minutes depending on the size of them. They should be hot/warmed though, a little steamy. (crab is cooked when it reaches 140 degrees)
Use kitchen shears or crab crackers to open the shells and remove the meat. Serve dipped in melted butter.
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 lemon slices
- UWP Gourmet Seasoning to taste
- Cut through the center of the shell starting from the wide end and cutting to the fin. Make sure not to cut the fin. You will have to pull the two shell haves apart and use a spoon to loosen the meat away from the shell.
- In a mixing bowl combine melted butter, garlic, paprika, salt, pepper, lemon juice, and parsley to make a delicious butter sauce! Brush the tops of the tails with the butter sauce and save the rest to top after cooking.
- Preheat your oven to 350° F. Once the oven is fully preheated put in your lobster tails and cook for 6 minutes, or 1 minute for every 1 ounce of lobster. You will know if your lobster is cooked through if it reaches an internal temperature of 140° F.
- Broil the lobster tails for about 8-10 minutes or until the meat is opaque and lightly brown on the top. Serve with melted butter if desired.
- Place the tails on a grill preheated to 400°F meat side down. Grill lobster for about 5 minutes or until it gets nice, golden grill marks. Flip it it over and grill it for 2-3 more minutes, or until the flesh turns opaque.
Twice Baked Potatoes:
Pick your cooking method and follow instructions on the box!