A dish to warm your heart on a chilly winter day❄ Try our Polish Sausage!
- 16 ounce box penne pasta (or whatever pasta your heart desires😉)
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 16 ounce Maxwell Polish Sausage
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- 10 ounce can Rotel®
- 24 ounce jar vodka sauce (or spaghetti sauce)
- ¼ cup water
- 1½ cups sharp cheddar cheese
Using a large pot, cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse and return to pot.
In a large cast iron skillet or frying pan, heat oil over medium heat and then add sliced kielbasa. Cook until sausage is heated through.
Add onions, bell peppers, and the seasonings into pan and stir. Cook until onions are translucent and peppers are tender.
Pour Rotel, vodka sauce and water into skillet, stir to combine.
Bring to a boil, reduce and simmer for 15 minutes then pour into pot with pasta. Stir.
Sprinkle cheddar cheese into pot, stir to combine and enjoy.
Idea from our friends at https://www.deliciouslyseasoned.com/kielbasa-sausage-pasta/#recipe