Pork Stir Fry Bowl
Wanna know the easiest way to make the BEST stir fry ever? Marinated Pork Loins. (we also have marinated chicken breasts) Yes, we did the hard work for you. And So. Many. flavors. Pick your favorite (mines the spicy buffalo) and toss it into this stir fry for an easy and gourmet meal.
- 1¼ pounds pork tenderloin
- 1½ tablespoons brown sugar or honey
- 2 garlic cloves, (minced)
- 1 inch fresh ginger, (grated)
- 2 tablespoons less-sodium soy sauce or coconut amino sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, (divided)
- 4 cups cooked rice
- Carrots, zucchini, scallions, radishes, spinach, hot sauce, or whatever toppings you like!
- Combine brown sugar, garlic, ginger, less-sodium soy sauce, and sesame oil into a bowl. Set aside.
- Cut the pork tenderloin against the grain into small thin slices.
- Heat up 1 tablespoon of sesame oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat then cook a portion of loin undisturbed (don’t crowd the pan), until dark brown underneath for about 1 – 1½ minutes (depending on the thickness).
- Toss the meat, breaking up using tongs or wooden spoon and continue cooking on the side for 1 – 1½ minutes or until brown. Season with salt and pepper if needed.
- Wipes the skillet to clean excess dirt, add 1 tablespoon of oil and cook the remaining meat.
- When remaining meat is done, add all meat in and pour the sauce over. Turn heat down to low and let simmer until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Add a generous amount of rice, spinach, carrots, scallion, zuchinni and spicy sauce. Toss it all together and enjoy!