The Best Marinated Shrimp Skewers
11.08.2022 Apps & Sides, Seafood
Simply the best! Our Shrimp Skewers are so easy and soo good😋 Plus they’re on SALE! Grab a pack for dinner or for the perfect game day snack🏈
Marinated Shrimp Skewers
- 1 Pack Shrimp Skewers (or 1lb. Shrimp)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- lemon wedges for serving
- Place the olive oil, lemon juice, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and garlic in a resealable plastic bag. Seal and shake to combine.
- Add the skewered shrimp to the bag and seal. Toss to coat evenly with the marinade.
- Marinate for at least 15 minutes or up to 2 hours. You don’t want to marinate for longer than that, as the acid in the lemon juice will start to cook the shrimp.
- Place the skewers on the grill. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp are pink and opaque.
- Broiler directions: Preheat the broiler. Place the shrimp skewers on a sheet pan coated with cooking spray. Broil for 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp are pink and opaque.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.