With their finely chopped garlic and onion mixed right into the burger patty and topped with spicy red peppers, red onion, and cool avocado, these burgers are simply to die for – just like the name suggests! To-die-for burgers are loaded with flavor and perfect for Father’s Day dinner, backyard barbecues, and summer cookouts.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- Montreal Steak Seasoning
- 2 avocados
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 jar roasted red peppers
- 4 large onion rolls
- Preheat grill for high heat. Mix together the ground beef, minced onion, and pressed garlic. Form into patties and sprinkle with Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- Grill the patties for 4 to 5 minutes per side or until cooked to your liking.
- To serve, place hamburger patties on an onion roll and top with red onion, roasted red peppers, and avocado slices.