Garlic & Herb Roast Turkey Breast
You can’t jump into the fall season without some toasty fall recipes, especially when Turkey Breasts are on sale this week!🦃 Try this simple meal out this week!
- ½ Turkey breast
- 5 tbsp butter softened
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp sage leaves finely minced
- 1 1/2 tsp rosemary leaves finely minced
- 1 tbsp thyme leaves finely minced
- 2 tbsp parsley finely minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- rosemary sprigs for garnish (optional)
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. and coat a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place the butter, garlic, sage, rosemary, thyme, parsley and salt and pepper in a bowl. Stir to combine.
- Loosen the skin of the turkey breast. Spread half of the butter underneath the skin of the turkey, and the other half of the butter on top of the turkey breast.
- Place the turkey in the baking dish. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until skin has just started to brown.
- Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees F. Bake for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes, basting occasionally with pan juices.
- Check the temperature of the turkey by inserting a thermometer into the thickest part of the meat. The turkey can come out of the oven when the thermometer registers at least 160 degrees.
- Cover the turkey with foil and let it sit for 5-10 minutes, or until thermometer registers at least 165 degrees F.
- Garnish with rosemary and serve.