Hot- Buttered Rum
You really autumn know about our favorite fall drink! Hot-Buttered Rum🤗 We have the best ready -made drink mix here in store, all you need is rum- or I prefer *spiced* rum- and we have that too! Whether you decide to grab our mix or not, here is a homemade recipe you can make as well:)
Hot Buttered Rum
- 2/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Pinch salt
- 3/4 cup spiced rum
- 2 cups boiling water
- 4 sticks cinnamon, for garnish
- Using an electric mixer, beat the brown sugar, butter, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt in a medium bowl until blended and smooth.
- Transfer the mixture to a 4-cup (or larger) measuring cup. Add the rum and then 2 cups of boiling water.
- Stir until the butter mixture dissolves.
- Divide the buttered rum among 4 mugs. Garnish with the cinnamon sticks and serve.