Corned Beef Sandwiches
If you’re looking for a way to enjoy corned beef and cabbage this upcoming St. Patrick’s Day, look no further than these simple and delicious corned beef sandwiches! With corned beef, sauerkraut, and relish, what’s not to love? We spread a thick layer of mustard on ours for the ultimate St. Patrick’s Day sandwich.
- 4 teaspoons butter, softened
- 8 slices rye bread
- 1/4 cup mustard
- 1/4 cup relish
- 1/2 pound corned beef
- 1/2 cup sauerkraut
- Butter one side of each slice of rye bread.
- On 4 of the unbuttered sides, spread a layer of mustard and relish.
- Top with corned beef and sauerkraut.
- Place the remaining slices of bread buttered side up.
- Heat a medium-sized skillet over medium heat and place a sandwich in skillet. Cook for about 3 minutes per side until toasted.
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 minutes
- Total Time: 8-10 minutes