Pumpkin Spice White Russian
Give ‘em pumpkin to talk about with this AMAZING Pumpkin Spice White Russian 🎃 Fall is officially here! This is the perfect drink to kick back and say cheers to this cool weather.
For the Drink🍾
- 2 shot glasses good quality vodka
- 2 shot glasses pumpkin spice creamer
- 1 shot glass Kahlua
- Whipped Cream and pumpkin pie spice for garnish
For the Rim🥃
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon sugar or sparkling sugar
- 3 tablespoons crushed graham crackers
- Marshmallows (optional) ((Try them toasted😋))
- Mix the ingredients for the rim together on a shallow plate. Dip the edge of two glasses in water and then dip into the graham mixture. Press to coat. Set the two glasses aside.
- Pour vodka, creamer, and kahlua into a large cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake lightly until combined and cold.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.