Spooky Hollow Poloma
Orange you excited for Halloween? Creep it real this weekend and get in the spirit with this Spooky Poloma👻
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- zest from 1 orange
- cinnamon sugar to rim glass
- 1/4 cup pomegranate juice
- 2 ounces tequila
- orange bitters- a couple dashes
- 1 dash ground cinnamon
- ginger ale for topping
- In a small pot, bring 1/2 cup water, the honey, and rosemary to a boil over high heat. Boil 2-3 minutes, add the orange zest, then remove from the heat. Let cool. The syrup can be kept in a glass jar for up to 2 weeks.
- Rim glasses in cinnamon sugar, if desired.
- Combine the pomegranate juice, tequila, a couple of dashes of bitters, a pinch of cinnamon, and 1-2 tablespoons of the honey syrup in a cocktail shaker. Add ice and shake to combine. Strain into glass. Top with ginger ale.
- Garnish with rosemary and serve!